Occupational Health News & Alerts
Healthwork COVID-19 UPDATE
The latest data on UK COVID-19 figures are as follows:
15 - Clinical Update: Influenza 'Flu'
Influenza is a virus that is found in animals and humans. Many strains are recognised; an important characterisation of the organism is its propensity to undergo minor or major changes in genetic profile (antigenic drift or shift). Influenza is highly infectious and spreads rapidly in closed communities. The incubation period 1-5 days (average 2-3 days) though may be longer especially in people with immune deficiency.
Occupational health merger creates regional heavyweight
'Hear The Music'
The Royal Opera House (ROH) in London has been found liable for hearing damage sustained by one of its viola players in a landmark ruling.
Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome - Case Study
Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
An engineering company in Rochdale has been fined after a 29 year old worker was diagnosed with Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome.
Healthwork are committed to protecting the health of working people – are you doing everything you can to protect the health or workers? We can assist you with appropriate health surveillance…….
- Healthwork COVID-19 UPDATE
- 15 - Clinical Update: Influenza 'Flu'
- Occupational health merger creates regional heavyweight
- 'Hear The Music'
- Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome - Case Study
- World Mental Health Day
- National Work Life Week
- Aviation medicals for pilots and cabin crew
- Healthwork Alert - Number 55 NEW State of the art MRI scanning and imaging facilities
- NEW Healthy Back ProgrammeTM