Occupational Health News & Alerts - Archived News - 2015
Occupational Health Employee Counselling and Well-being
Healthwork (London) wins National Gallery Occupational Health Contract
Healthwork acquires IOM occupational health services
Healthwork is pleased to announce the acquisition of the occupational health business of IOM (Institute of Occupational Medicine), with effect from 30th March 2015.
IOM is one of the leading providers of workplace health research and consultancy services.
Healthwork now recruiting occupational health advisors and physicians
Healthwork is now recruiting Occupational Health Advisors and Occupational Health Physicians - excellent remuneration plus benefits package
This is an outstanding opportunity to further your career with Healthwork, a dynamic occupational health provider.
We need clinicians who are:
- How Healthwork helped bowl out Coronavirus to bring back International Cricket
- The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and Healthwork working together to create a safe space and place for the return of Cricket.
- Obesity as a risk factor for COVID-19 Podcast
- Workers at high risk of COVID-19 Podcast
- Lockdown easing podcast
- Dexamethasone Podcast
- COVID-19 risk assessment and audit podcast
- Returning to work after COVID-19 lockdown podcast
- Healthwork Coronavirus (COVID-19) Podcast
- COVID-19 Returning Employees to Work Surveillance Scheme