Case Management Course - One day seminar
Unfortunately due to the current climate (COVID-19), we will be suspending all training courses until further notice.
Thank you in advance for your support.
The course will take place in Manchester, and is aimed at health professionals working in the UK occupational health setting.
The next course date will be the - Unfortunately the course dated the 6th March 2020 has now been CANCELLED. We will update with a new date when available.
The course will cover:
Introduction to report writing.
Awareness of the legal and ethical considerations Including Data Protection and the Equality Act 2010.
The consultation process and taking a history.
Forming an opinion and impartiality.
Constructing a good report.
Accessing GP/Specialist reports including discussion around consent.
Timescales and release of reports.
Discussion of real-life case scenarios.
Is the course for me?
The course is primarily designed for occupational health practitioners (Doctors and Nurses) who are required to write occupational health reports.
What’s the price?
£295 per person, excluding VAT (All course material, refreshments/lunch will be included on the day, and a certificate of attendance will be provided.)
Where is the course?
Chamber of Commerce, Elliot House, 151 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3WD.
Who are the educators?
Consultant OH Physician Dr Tok Hussain, Consultant OH Physician Dr Shaun Austin and a legal expert in employment law.
How do I book?
For further details please ring Lisa Charles on 0161 831 9701 or email email@example.com, or book using the "book online" link below.
Cancellation or Non-Attendance:
2-5 clear working days’ notice before date of the training course day Half Fee.
Cancellation within the 2 clear working days before the training course day Full Fee.
- How Healthwork helped bowl out Coronavirus to bring back International Cricket
- The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and Healthwork working together to create a safe space and place for the return of Cricket.
- Obesity as a risk factor for COVID-19 Podcast
- Workers at high risk of COVID-19 Podcast
- Lockdown easing podcast
- Dexamethasone Podcast
- COVID-19 risk assessment and audit podcast
- Returning to work after COVID-19 lockdown podcast
- Healthwork Coronavirus (COVID-19) Podcast
- COVID-19 Returning Employees to Work Surveillance Scheme