Vision Training Course
Unfortunately due to the current climate (COVID-19), we will be suspending all training courses until further notice.
Thank you in advance for your support.
This is a 1 day course on Vision Screening in the workplace.
The course will take place in Manchester.
Date: To be announced.
The course is aimed at health professionals working in the UK occupational health setting.
The course will cover:
- Understanding the role of vision assessment in Occupational Health practice
- Legal requirements
- Understanding the different types of medical conditions affecting vision
- Understanding the variety of screening methods available
- Interpreting vision screening results
- Practical exercises using a variety of vision screening equipment
- Management of abnormal vision in the workplace
- Case examples and discussion
The course is very practical in nature and practising clinicians will be present to discuss cases, demonstrate equipment and advice on clinical techniques.
Is the course for me?
The course is primarily designed for occupational health nurses and occupational health technicians.
What’s the price?
£295 per person, excluding VAT (All course material, refreshments/lunch will be included on the day, and a certificate of attendance will be provided).
Where is the course?
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, Elliott House, 151 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3WD
Who are the educators?
Speakers on our courses include Dr Tok Hussain, Dr Shaun Austin, occupational health nurse advisors and occupational health physicians.
How do I book?
For further details please ring Lisa Charles on 0161 831 9701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or book using the "book online" link below.
Bookings and payments must be made 3 weeks before the start of the course date, any requests after will not be valid.
Cancellation or Non-Attendance:
2-5 clear working days’ notice before date of the training course day. Half Fee.
Cancellation within the 2 clear working days before the training course day. Full Fee.
- How Healthwork helped bowl out Coronavirus to bring back International Cricket
- The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and Healthwork working together to create a safe space and place for the return of Cricket.
- Obesity as a risk factor for COVID-19 Podcast
- Workers at high risk of COVID-19 Podcast
- Lockdown easing podcast
- Dexamethasone Podcast
- COVID-19 risk assessment and audit podcast
- Returning to work after COVID-19 lockdown podcast
- Healthwork Coronavirus (COVID-19) Podcast
- COVID-19 Returning Employees to Work Surveillance Scheme