Healthwork has doctors specifically appointed by the HSE to perform these statutory appointed doctor medicals:
Under the Control of Lead at Work Regulations 2002, employees carrying out work duties which involves exposure to lead will require a regular medical review which may include blood testing with an HSE appointed doctor.
Under the Control of Asbestos at Work Regulations 2006, employees who are exposed to asbestos above certain defined levels need to be under medical surveillance which can only be done by an HSE appointed doctor.
Ionising radiation medicals
Under the Ionising Radiation Regulations 1999 (IRR99), employees with potential exposure to ionising radiation need to be under regular medical assessment by an HSE appointed doctor.
- Healthwork Alert 45 - Seasonal Flu Vaccinations 2017
- Healthwork Alert 44
- Trainee Occupational Health Advisor - Vacancy
- Healthwork Alert 43 - Free ergonomic / DSE training
- Manchester Arena Bombing - free support
- Mental Health Awareness Week
- Healthwork nominated for Business award
- Managing Menopause in the Workplace
- Fitness to Drive – Reporting Concerns to the DVLA/DVA
- Drugs & Alcohol in the Workplace