Healthwork agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any confidential information with respect to the business of the Customer, which Healthwork has obtained, except as may be necessary or desirable to further the business interests of the Customer. This obligation will survive indefinitely upon termination of any agreement. Healthwork will abide by processes and best practice procedures relating to medical confidentiality.
How are Cookies used?
- Healthwork Alert 43 - Free ergonomic / DSE training
- Manchester Arena Bombing - free support
- Mental Health Awareness Week
- Healthwork nominated for Business award
- Managing Menopause in the Workplace
- Fitness to Drive – Reporting Concerns to the DVLA/DVA
- Drugs & Alcohol in the Workplace
- Rochdale based firm fined £60,000 for failing to protect workers from Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
- Nearly half of employees with mental health issues have felt suicidal at work
- Bridge refurbishment led to molten metal burn to Fabricator