Trainee Occupational Health Advisor - Vacancy
09/08/2017Healthwork have a great opportunity! We are recruiting a trainee occupational health advisor. This is a full time position covering mainly Manchester and Liverpool. The training is fully funded and time will be given to attend the University of Chester weekly. The candidate will be allocated a mentor and practice teacher. Healthwork have successfully trained a number of occupational health advisors who have since been promoted in to more senior roles. If you are interested in this role, please contact Alison Hussain - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your areas of interest to access full details of our services...
- New Liverpool Office
- Dates Announced for Spring 2018 Courses - Case Management, Report Writing and Chester Step Test Courses All Available to Book Now.
- Australian flu
- Health Promotion Activities - Alcohol Awareness
- Alcohol Awareness Week
- Healthwork Alert 46
- Healthwork Alert 45 - Seasonal Flu Vaccinations 2017
- Healthwork Alert 44
- Trainee Occupational Health Advisor - Vacancy
- Healthwork Alert 43 - Free ergonomic / DSE training