Report Writing Course for OH Professionals - One day seminar
Unfortunately due to the current climate (COVID-19), we will be suspending all training courses until further notice.
Thank you in advance for your support.
The course will take place in Manchester, and is aimed at health professionals working in the UK occupational health setting.
The course will cover:
Introduction to case management
Legal and ethical considerations
Exploration of the relationship between health and work
Understanding the wider determinants of health, and fitness for work using the biopsychosocial model
Management of long term physical and psychological health issues
Brief insight into report writing*
Discussion of real-life case scenarios
* We also offer a more detailed one day seminar on report writing. Please contact us for further details.
Is the course for me?
The course is primarily designed for occupational health practitioners (Doctors and Nurses) involved with Case Management.
What’s the price?
£295 per person, excluding VAT (All course material, refreshments/lunch will be included on the day, and a certificate of attendance will be provided.)
Where is the course?
Chamber of Commerce, Elliot House, 151 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3WD.
Who are the educators?
Consultant OH Physician Dr Tok Hussain, Consultant OH Physician Dr Shaun Austin and a legal expert in employment law.
How do I book?
For further details please ring Lisa Charles on 0161 831 9701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or book using the "book online" link below.
Cancellation or Non-Attendance:
2-5 clear working days’ notice before date of the training course day Half Fee
Cancellation within the 2 clear working days before the training course day Full Fee
- How Healthwork helped bowl out Coronavirus to bring back International Cricket
- The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and Healthwork working together to create a safe space and place for the return of Cricket.
- Obesity as a risk factor for COVID-19 Podcast
- Workers at high risk of COVID-19 Podcast
- Lockdown easing podcast
- Dexamethasone Podcast
- COVID-19 risk assessment and audit podcast
- Returning to work after COVID-19 lockdown podcast
- Healthwork Coronavirus (COVID-19) Podcast
- COVID-19 Returning Employees to Work Surveillance Scheme