NEW Healthy Back ProgrammeTM
Designed by expert health professionals, the Healthy Back Programme is a simple and highly effective stretching programme, which has had a positive impact on many organisations including Barclays Bank, Santander, Siemens, Merseyside Police, Great Ormond Street Hospital, Institute of Chartered Accountants, Conwy and Gwynedd County Councils and the Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board.
Of the hundreds of employees who have participated in the Healthy Back Programme, 95% recommend the programme and 90% report reduced back pain. Led by qualified instructors, the Healthy Back Programme can be delivered as part of a ‘wellbeing’ day or as a stand-alone six-week programme in the workplace. Employees also receive an online programme and educational materials to facilitate
Here is what some of the participants say about the Health Back Programme:
- My back has felt a lot easier since getting into the exercises. In particular, I did a case in
theatrelast week, which I do every couple of weeks—it takes a good couple of hours and involves wearing a heavy lead apron and standing in a very awkward position. Usuallymy back is screaming by the end. Last week, I was pain-free. Extraordinary. Thank you!
CONSULTANT PAEDIATRIC RADIOLOGIST
- Great for reducing tension, relieving stress and stretching out the back in a gentle way.
NHS OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES EMPLOYEE
- The instructors were excellent and motivated the whole class. The online programme was easy to access.”
INSPECTOR, MERSEYSIDE POLICE
- I cannot recommend the Healthy Back Programme highly enough. The effect of these gentle and easy-to-do exercises on my back pain has been amazing. I have had problems with my lower back, which even painkillers would not help, but I am now largely pain-free and far more flexible than I have been in years. I would urge anyone to give it a go.
To discuss how the Health Back Programme can benefit your workplace, please contact us on 0161 831 9701. You can also contact Dr Ned Hartfiel at Bangor University on 01248 388 691 or email@example.com. Please quote HealthworkHBP for the special offer rate.
For more information, visit www.healthybackprogramme.com and click on ‘Employers’.
For more information on
- World Mental Health Day
- National Work Life Week
- Healthwork are proud to announce that we are now able to offer Aviation medicals for private pilots and cabin crew
- Healthwork Alert - Number 55 NEW State of the art MRI scanning and imaging facilities
- NEW Healthy Back ProgrammeTM
- HAVS Courses 21st - 22nd June 2018
- New Service – Aviation Medicals
- New Liverpool Office
- Dates Announced for Spring 2018 Courses - Case Management, Report Writing and Chester Step Test Courses All Available to Book Now.
- Australian flu