Aviation medicals for pilots and cabin crew
Healthwork, our premises and our AMEs have been approved by the CAA and we are delighted to say that we meet the high CAA standards.
Healthwork can now therefore offer private pilots medicals and cabin crew medicals.
We can now offer class 2, LAPL (light aircraft pilots licence), cabin crew medicals, ratings assessments and FISO (Flight Information service officer) medicals. We can do initial, renewal and revalidation medical.
At Healthwork, Dr Azam can examine to class 2 and LAPL standards and carry out cabin crew medical assessments in the Greater Manchester Area. Please click on the link below to see Dr Azam's CAA listing:
Medical Type Healthwork Price
EASA Class 2 medical (incl CAA fee) £130
LAPL medical £135
FISO medical £85
ECG (if required) £35
Spirometry (if required) £30
Audiogram (if required) £30
Casework £22.50 per 15 minutes
If work in addition to the medical is required pro-rata
e.g. liaising with the CAA, updating fitness status,
requesting or perusing specialist reports etc
ECG overread by a Cardiologist £25
(if required in accordance with CAA
Cabin Crew Medical £120
- Healthwork COVID-19 UPDATE
- 15 - Clinical Update: Influenza 'Flu'
- Occupational health merger creates regional heavyweight
- 'Hear The Music'
- Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome - Case Study
- World Mental Health Day
- National Work Life Week
- Aviation medicals for pilots and cabin crew
- Healthwork Alert - Number 55 NEW State of the art MRI scanning and imaging facilities
- NEW Healthy Back ProgrammeTM