New Service – Aviation Medicals
Healthwork are proud to announce that we are now able to offer Aviation medicals for private pilots and cabin crew.
These medicals are compliant with the Civil Aviation Agency (CAA) requirements and European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) standards.
Medical and occupational health providers are only able to offer and perform these medicals if they have doctors who are authorised and appointed as Aero Medical Examiners (AMEs) by the CAA.
Furthermore, the premises from where these medicals are conducted must be approved by the CAA, as being fit for purpose and having appropriate medical equipment to perform aviation medicals.
Healthwork, our premises and our AMEs have been approved by the CAA and we are delighted to say that we meet the high CAA standards. Healthwork can now therefore offer private pilots medicals and cabin crew medicals.We can now offer class 2, LAPL (light aircraft pilots licence), cabin crew medicals, ratings assessments and FISO (Flight Information service officer) medicals. We can do initial, renewal and revalidation medicals.
Healthwork is delighted to have come through another exacting process.
The fact that we passed the CAA standards demonstrates that our processes are of the highest quality.
This adds to our SEQOHS, RISQS, CBH, NHS, SBS, and Crown Commercial Services accreditations.
As well as aviation medicals, Healthwork can provide a comprehensive range of other medicals including:
- PTS and train movement medicals
- HAVS assessments
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Various visa medicals and other bespoke medicals
- HSE appointment doctor medicals – asbestos, lead and ionising radiation medicals
- Drivers medicals including crane drivers and HGV medicals
- OGUK and ENG1 medicals
- Audiometry, Spirometry, and ECG assessments
- HAVS Courses 21st - 22nd June 2018
- New Service – Aviation Medicals
- New Liverpool Office
- Dates Announced for Spring 2018 Courses - Case Management, Report Writing and Chester Step Test Courses All Available to Book Now.
- Australian flu
- Health Promotion Activities - Alcohol Awareness
- Alcohol Awareness Week
- Healthwork Alert 46
- Healthwork Alert 45 - Seasonal Flu Vaccinations 2017
- Healthwork Alert 44