HAVS Courses 21st - 22nd June 2018
Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) Faculty of Medicine
(FOM) approved Training Course 21st and 22nd June 2018
This is a two day Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) Faculty of Occupational Medicine (FOM) approved training course.
The course will take place in Central Manchester, and is designed for occupational health doctors, occupational health nurses, technicians, GPs and health and safety professionals.
The course has been developed by the team at Healthwork in conjunction and with full approval of the FOM.
The course is aimed at health professionals working in the occupational health setting. The course will provide full training in HAVS, and will cover:
•Legal requirements and risk assessment
•Health surveillance for a workforce exposed to hand transmitted vibration- tiered approach
•Clinical assessment of HAVS
•Clinical management of an individual with HAVS
•Worked case examples
•Demonstration of tools, measuring equipment such as accelerometers and clinical equipment/ clinical techniques.
Our expert educators will include Dr Tok Hussain, Dr Shaun Austin, Dr Adrian Hirst and Diana Kloss. This course is designed to be practical in nature and will feature demonstration, small group work and workshop sessions.
Is the course for me?
Everyone is welcome to attend. The course is primarily designed for occupational health
doctors, occupational health nurses, technicians, GPs and health and safety professionals.
What’s the Price?
£700 per person, plus VAT
(to include access to all course material, certificate, CPD points, lunch and refreshments).
Where and when is the Course?
The Midland Hotel, Central Manchester, M60 2DS
Further details / How do I book?
For further details please ring Kadie Mannion on 0161 831 9701
or email email@example.com, or book using the link
- Healthwork are proud to announce that we are now able to offer Aviation medicals for private pilots and cabin crew
- Healthwork Alert - Number 55 NEW State of the art MRI scanning and imaging facilities
- NEW Healthy Back ProgrammeTM
- HAVS Courses 21st - 22nd June 2018
- New Service – Aviation Medicals
- New Liverpool Office
- Dates Announced for Spring 2018 Courses - Case Management, Report Writing and Chester Step Test Courses All Available to Book Now.
- Australian flu
- Health Promotion Activities - Alcohol Awareness
- Alcohol Awareness Week