Ethical Policy Statement
We believe strongly in robust ethical principles. We are proud to guarantee that we trade according to the best practice Ethical Trading Criteria.
- Healthwork recognises that our commercial activities have potential to impact on our suppliers, customers, employees, patients and the wider community. As a socially responsible small business our suppliers and customers have a right to expect us to trade and operate ethically.
- Healthwork is committed to demonstrating its ethical and social responsibility credentials to enable customers to make informed choices about services they purchase. Healthwork will provide clear information to customers about fees for services. No restrictions, as a way of guaranteeing business, will be operated by Healthwork.
- Healthwork will encourage suppliers to operate to the same ethical standards we employ ourselves. Healthwork will settle customer’s invoices speedily.
- Healthwork is committed to ensuring that our employment practices and the enforcement of corporate regulations ensure the protection of the rights of all those who work for us. We aim to operate above the minimum standards required by law to ensure our employees are safe, rewarded and valued.
- We will try to serve the local community where we can. Policies such as supporting apprenticeships, providing sponsorship and supporting charitable aims will be encouraged at Healthwork.
- Healthwork will support environmental initiatives as much as possible – to include recycling and reduction of our carbon footprint.
- We will not tolerate any corrupt practices of any sort.
Please select your areas of interest to access full details of our services...
- Healthwork Alert - Number 55 NEW State of the art MRI scanning and imaging facilities
- NEW Healthy Back ProgrammeTM
- HAVS Courses 21st - 22nd June 2018
- New Service – Aviation Medicals
- New Liverpool Office
- Dates Announced for Spring 2018 Courses - Case Management, Report Writing and Chester Step Test Courses All Available to Book Now.
- Australian flu
- Health Promotion Activities - Alcohol Awareness
- Alcohol Awareness Week
- Healthwork Alert 46